Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Gabriel I am from Panama City, Panama I own a silver Forte Koup which is stock right now but I made a little list about a few modifications I will be making to it..

1. OEM projectors with Bi-Xenon headlights
2. Twin Dual exhaust
3. XXR wheels 18 in matt black

Here's a picture taken at the store where I saw the rims...i brightened a little bit the photo so you can see it well..

also attached pictures of the Bi-Xenon projectors. which I know where to buy and how to Install them

and the twin dual exhaust

tell what do you think about that...

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
where did u find those projectors?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Love the exhaust!!
Love the projectors..

The wheels are not my kup of tea.. *yes I spelled cup with a K lol*

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I believe those are pics taken from the lightwerks website gallery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes the pictures are from lightwerks gallery but I found a website where they sell the best projectors for retrofit in the market... and the finish product after I install them will be exactly or better than thoose ones... the projectos the 4000K bulbs which are the original on bi-xenon factory headlights, the shrouds everything for $325...

the exhaust look amazing twin on each side...

the rims well I was trying to look over the net for 5 spoke rims, but most of the one I liked where for BMW,AUDI Mercedes etc...

I love the M6 wheel and I was looking forward to put them on the Koup there's a brand called Darwing Racing that makes replica M6 wheels and I saw them on a mazda 3 which has the same bolt pattern as the koup 5x114.3 and the m6 wheels are 5x120 so I don't know how does he get them to fit the Mazda

·
Registered
519 Posts
^^ so its only 325 for those projectors ^^

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^^those tailights are off the 2011 Koup Luxery edition. I have also inquired about the cost of them from my local dealer.

·
Registered
825 Posts
The projectors look amazing and I'm totally on board with the dual exhaust. . . .Have you already purchased your diffuser to make room for the exhaust tips?

2010 Kia Forte EX
BONE STOCK!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Mog320...He already has a Koup, no diffuser needed. You just have to cut the diffuser in the new location. One of the guys in the GTAFK has already had this done to his car as well. It looks sick as hell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes the tail lights I saw them on the new Koup which has a minor facelift I was thinking about changing mine for the new one but if I can buy the lights I don't care they are $455.00

the diffuser well I was thinking I don't need to buy a new one or I need to?? just cut the other side so the exhaust will fit right?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Just cut the other side thats it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's the picture of the Koup Facelift but it says that is in Korea.. so I don't know when it will be coming to America so I think buying the tail lights it's better than changing the car for the new one

Here's the pic..

Oh and the new one comes with paddle shifters

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Just so you know this so called face lifted Koup is currently available in North America. It is just the Koup SX Luxury edition. I have already seen it in person at my local dealership. You can order parts right from you parts department. TRUST me....

Here's the picture of the Koup Facelift but it says that is in Korea.. so I don't know when it will be coming to America so I think buying the tail lights it's better than changing the car for the new one

Here's the pic..

Oh and the new one comes with paddle shifters

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OH really? didn't knew that.... well here in Panama I think it won't be available till a few months...mine is SX and is the most expensive one they sell here...but in North America is different so I believe it's available there....but is not possible to buy paddle shifters from the SX luxury edition to the other ones cause they need to be attached to the transmission so it would know you are using paddle shifters right?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Not sure about paddle shifters...as to adding them to a car by aftermarket.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts