1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Virus Alert!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The sides are the sequence side skirts. I dunno what the front is, but the blue one looks like a regular lip that you can buy on ebay... that fits to any car... That's just my opinion though

·
Registered
695 Posts
The front lip spoiler from the blue and white koup are different. the blue one is the same width through out the whole spoiler where the white one had indentations and flows with the orignal front end.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The front lip spoiler from the blue and white koup are different. the blue one is the same width through out the whole spoiler where the white one had indentations and flows with the orignal front end.
Yeah I like the second one's front lip.

Man only if I could get my hands on this!

EDIT: The side skirts are similar to the sequence but they are NOT the same. This one sticks out of the side.. while as the sequence just completely attaches to the side.

·
Registered
269 Posts

EDIT: The side skirts are similar to the sequence but they are NOT the same. This one sticks out of the side.. while as the sequence just completely attaches to the side.
As far as I know the white koup lip was made in singapore by Super Modern

53 Ubi Ave 1 #01-36 Paya Ubi Industrial Park (map)
Telphone
:62568830

I've tryed to contact the seller once but no one got back to me.
Now I'm trying contact the owner and see if he can hook me up.

·
Registered
825 Posts

Yeah I agree with Fas. . .The second front lip is sick. I'll be on the look out for that one.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I contacted the guy who had this car and where he got his body kit from..and as mention by DALASEJU...He got the kit from the same place PAYA UBI Industrial..

I dont see how people are getting a virus alert??? all i Did was upload the pics at imageshack...

Keep u posted if i find out anymore info on this BK.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
As far as I know the white koup lip was made in singapore by Super Modern

53 Ubi Ave 1 #01-36 Paya Ubi Industrial Park (map)
Telphone
:62568830

I've tryed to contact the seller once but no one got back to me.
Now I'm trying contact the owner and see if he can hook me up.
I can ask my dad to get it for me whenever he goes to singapore in a few weeks! :D Awesomeeeee. lolol I win.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Fas93 you have to share the goods girl. Maybe he can bring us a kit too!!!!

I'll let you know if the owner of the white koup get back to me.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
yes keep us posted... that advan lip is bad ass... either going to be that front lip on my car or the nefd one. i like advan one tho

1 - 20 of 41 Posts