Kia Forte Forum banner

Simple and Clean Body KIT!

17K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  JSINCERE 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! i just like to share these photos with you. This is one absolutely clean body kit i have beenlooking for. I finally get to see a blue koup hooked up!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us:)

See less See more
#9 ·
The sides are the sequence side skirts. I dunno what the front is, but the blue one looks like a regular lip that you can buy on ebay... that fits to any car... That's just my opinion though

#12 · (Edited)
Yeah I like the second one's front lip.

Man only if I could get my hands on this!

EDIT: The side skirts are similar to the sequence but they are NOT the same. This one sticks out of the side.. while as the sequence just completely attaches to the side.

#11 · (Edited)
#16 ·
I contacted the guy who had this car and where he got his body kit from..and as mention by DALASEJU...He got the kit from the same place PAYA UBI Industrial..

I dont see how people are getting a virus alert??? all i Did was upload the pics at imageshack...

Keep u posted if i find out anymore info on this BK.

#22 ·
where can i get the blue koup's ground effects. i've looked on ebay

#28 ·
I'll see what my dad can do... I gotta get on his good side first. And I gotta make sure that this isn't too expensive...

He's going to singapore shortly though. So I should be able to get things done this time around. Rather than last time... where those scuff plates ended up being too much of a pain to try group order since they always run out of stock...

#31 ·
I can't really see this thing being called a body kit. Maybe a lip kit, but it really does nothing for me. Probably over priced anyways. I'd wait a few months and see what else comes out. It looks clean, but those side skirts give it the illusion of wings. Not my style, but hey, if you like it get it. I may know a few companies that can get in contact with the seller if you can get me a name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.