Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the the single most useless thing in your forte???

For myself, even if we have harsh winter here I did not once use the wiper deicer!!!
Totaly pointless to have this option!

How about you?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not useless, but this is the first car in my 50 plus years that has no ashtray.
I don't even see a place for one as an option! Anybody got one?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ipod connection. as i don't have an Ipod or Iphone. but one never knows. as for the wiper deicer, i have a garage and we haven't had that bad of a winter where i needed it yet(knocks on wood).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not useless, but this is the first car in my 50 plus years that has no ashtray.
I don't even see a place for one as an option! Anybody got one?
Most new cars don't come with them standard. You can get a "smoker's package" which consist of the plug in lighter and an ashtray that fits in the cupholder. It's not so socially accepted anymore :p

·
Registered
243 Posts

For myself, even if we have harsh winter here I did not once use the wiper deicer!!!
Totaly pointless to have this option!

How about you?
I didn't think you "use" the wiper de-icer. Isn't it just heated automatically?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I have used the Wiper DeIcer a few times during cold snowy days (warm windshield melts the fresh snow which ices back up on the blades from the cold weather). You have to push the button for it to be active like the rear window defogger.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Ipod connection. as i don't have an Ipod or Iphone. but one never knows. as for the wiper deicer, i have a garage and we haven't had that bad of a winter where i needed it yet(knocks on wood).
You can plug in any auxiliary device or USB MP3 player or flash drive, not just iPods/iPhones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I didn't think you "use" the wiper de-icer. Isn't it just heated automatically?
No , there is a switch for the de-icer , lower left dash panel .

·
Registered
533 Posts
The clock!!! I'd much rather have another compartment like my elantra did.. I don't care what time it is when I'm cruising lol...

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya im going to go with the rear window cuz its rainy as all get out(today was nice, but tomorrow more rain) and you can see sh*t out that back window when its raining haha

·
Registered
320 Posts
ya im going to go with the rear window cuz its rainy as all get out(today was nice, but tomorrow more rain) and you can see sh*t out that back window when its raining haha
Drive faster...all that you can out that window is behind you anyway. LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wiper deicer is awesome. Its winter 8 months out of the year here. Freezing rain all this week, don't ever have to worry about the wipers. Useless is the glove box, no lock, and closing it is rough.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
this is not useless but rather something i would of changed and that would be to have gauges then one trip meter button for my temp mpg etc anyone agree?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

I would have the say my ex when I had to give her a ride somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts

I would have the say my ex when I had to give her a ride somewhere.
lmaoooooo omg the joke of the day :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't have anything that's useless in my Forte, but I would like the wiper heater button to either be in a different spot or to have a dash light that will tell me when it's on. Also, having the trip button not be hidden by the steering wheel would be nice.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I would have to say the brake pedal... the one beside it gets used way more!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts