Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 9 month my free Sirius trial just end!
I'm thinking about subscribing.
For those of you that subscribe, what's the best deal you got???

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, if you wait a month or so Sirius might give you 6 months for around $45.00 as a "please come back" offer but at the end of the six months you would be billed $85.00 for the next 6 months(regular price). Just did this myself.

·
Registered
587 Posts
That is too funny Matemorh, as my Sirius trial ended yesterday........it was working since November 2009!

I havent yet called them, but I suppose I will.

·
Registered
288 Posts
all i wanted was howard so i had to get every station. But that company is ran by a bunch of idiots so i got 5 months of all channels for $10

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I just looked into it (after getting a sales call from them today) and they have an a la carte option 50 stations for 7 bucks per month but some of the premium stations were an extra charge.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Even though I have had my car since December, I received a "Welcome" letter from Sirius stating my free 3 month trial started 6/24 and ends 9/24. They called me about a cancellation of my account for my old car, then realized I'm in a trial period with my Koup. She said if I agree now to extend my service after my trial period I'd get a good deal. She said I would have to agree to a 1yr commitment starting when the trial period ends...for half price. It would be $7.47 a month vs the $12.95 plus $1.98 royalty fee. So I agreed :)
It breaks down to a 9month trial period free, then 6 months free and 6 at full price (or 12 at half price if you prefer).

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I got 6 months for $34.52 (USD)... they wanted to charge me $250 for a year or 12 something a month... I told them I was a broke college student and asked if they had any other offer's. They sold me a promotional 6 month pre-paid subscription... wonder if I can get away with it again...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
well I had some trouble they called me 3 days before my trial was to end and I agreed to add another 3 months for 38.00 and some odd cents..
then a few days later my radio shut off..
I had to call back and then all said in done it cost me like 48 dollars or something to restart.. I'd say don't let it end due to it costing more:(

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i got called yesterday about mine. its been on since feb and they told me that it'd turn off tomorrow unless i pay extra for it. i told them i didnt want to, and they transfered me to someone that would cancel it. he told me that if i wanted he could give it to me for 8/month cuz they had a "promotion deal" going on. haha i agreed and now i have it for 8 dollars/month for 1 yr. same thing happened to my dad's car about a month ago and he did the same thing so thats how i knew to tell them no and they'd give a better deal. so for 1 year it'll be a tad less than 100 bucks. pretty good if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I got 6 months for $4.99 a month. They called me the first time a few days before cancellation and asked me to renew for like 12 or 13 bucks a month and I said no. A week or so later they called me again and gave me another offer, I said no again and then they offered me the $4.99 which I took.

Just seem half interested and they'll keep working it down.

·
Registered
519 Posts
if any of you have XM or know someone close that has XM i would call and ask if you can get a discounted rate because sirus and XM joined together a while ago.... its normal price for the 1st line and then lik $5 or $6 for any extra line.... i am planning on doing this because my mom has XM in her pontiac... its worth a shot

·
Registered
127 Posts
After 9 month of free Sirius, I woke up in the morning, started driving listening to channel 124 and all of a sudden.... silence!!! Tried to change channels and all channels have the same info. I am going to buy 3 months because it is football season but after that,,, I am not sure.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I did it once again... my subscription was going to end in November, I called and told them that I wanted to cancel and they sold me another 6 months for $18.54...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts