Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I know that there are many post for meets in the SoCal areas. Iam specifically reaching out those in the San Berdo County, Riverside County, and High Desert Areas. Everyone is welcome to come of course but Im doing for distance reasons. :rolleyes: Ontario is perfect area to meet using the Mills Parkinglot connected to Krispy Kremes, Chevy's, Movie theater and the rest of the Mall parkinglot lol. This will allow us to meet without drawing so much attention we get kicked out.

Now Im for suggestions as to other places in the IE so feel free to inform me of such.

I was think of meeting up the premier night 4/28/11 of Fast Five so thos who want can watch the movie at the Edwards at 12am. This will also show we have reason to be there and are just waiting for our movie that we already paid for. This will deter any loitering issues.

For thos who don't come this way often Ontario Mills is right at the interescetion of the 10 and 15 freeway. Krispy Kremes is off of 4th Street. My other Idea is still Sonics as it is an outside business therefore making our situation of park and meet legal and business orineted.

Same rules Apply!!!!
No Drama, No Racing, No Reving, No Burnouts, No Sh.t Talking, and must have fun! :D

I would like to have a this all done and figured out by the weeken before the 28th. So lets see what we can come up with?

PS Im not trying to step on anyone else's toes of setting up meets just trying to make more options. Hope to see you there!!!

When 28th of April
Where Ontario Mills Krispy Kremes
Time 8pm
Why Friends, Food, Conversation, Show off, and Movies

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ontario is a lot closer to me! I was just at Ontario Mills and I think it's a great area to meet! So hopefully i can make it :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
last time there was a kia meet at the ontario mills mall they got kicked out for chilling when there was another group of cars hanging out too but the security guard didnt even go to them

·
Registered
13 Posts
that's ridiculous if you are going to kick out one group kick out the other too..hopefully that day there's no dumb security guards

·
Registered
733 Posts
Im down

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Ill go ask security at the Mall and find out if we can't get them to leave us be. But im sure with movies have their premier that night it will give us the camoflague we need to hide amongst the other cars who will going to watch Fast Five.

But if we have any problems I have a back up plan to meet a another place that is empty cause teh business there closed down and still has gas and food in the parking lot.

Im so appreciating the love so far and will tink of something to handout for everyone who comes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sonics would be nice and its surround by hotels so it should work and its just across the street, litterally. Ok vote on it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
so if you read my earlier post of this nights meet then slap me later, as the only meet on April 28 is this one being held in Ontario, CA for the release of Fast Five. LOL See I can admit I was wrong .........Once

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey we depending on how many cars show we can meet at the Krispy and then move to Sonics the best of both worlds and not far enought to waste any gas.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts