Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with SubtleStyle today to see his Koup after having Eibach lowering springs and new wheels and tires put on. These pictures don't do them justice, his setup looks amazing! Enjoy!

SubtleStyle in the Titanium, me in the Racing Red.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweeeeeet! What a difference the springs and rims make!

·
Registered
377 Posts
damnit i'm so jealous of those lucky few that got those all black koup wheels. too nice!
Oh. If you have an SX you can remove the inserts to make them all black. There is instructions on the DIY section.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW, SubtleStyle, your car is now my desktop picture. :) And I'm still convincing the wife to get those wheels for my birthday. haha

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Thanks D and yeah those wheels would look killer on your Racing Red. It was great meeting you and your wife and I'm glad you could check out the work that got done.

Awsome pics and you're right, they just don't do justice. It looks so much better in person. I was watching my car from the cameras at my work today and had to call Security to shoo the crowd of people staring at it and getting a little too comfortable with it (peeking in the windows) to figure out what kind of car it is!

I'll post the pics I have once I figure out how to post them in the reply without making it an attachment like you've done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts