Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
WEH WEH WEH. I should of taken a picture of how much snow I got last week. I was keeping track of how high it was by my rims (I have 17s). By the next morning you couldnt even see my wheels. My moms Impala was parked right infront of the garage so all the snow from the roof fell on top of it as well and on the hood of the car it was higher than I am (I'm 6'5) We got close to 3 feet, my moms car was about 7 feet haha

· Registered
567 Posts
Totally disagree...I've had a good number of cars (2 cavaliers, 2 dodge stratus', Mazda Protege, and a Mazda rx7), and never ever had a problem with the snow and never ran snow tires...However, the first snow we got (2", light and fluffy but also a little wet), and my sedan was horrible. All over the road. front end all over the place, and getting pulled into the next lane. It was the most uneasy drive home in 19 years of driving. With these cars snow tires are a must or at least really good all-seasons. I swapped out my stock Hankooks and put on some Goodyear Eagles which aren't the best either but haven't had any problem since then, including the 8" we got in the last few days....
I have the Goodyear Eagle LS's stock and they are god awful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.