Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
^^^ ditto the eagles are trash and mine are down to 4/32 already and I almost slid into someone on a corner on my way home... but the dealer says they're fine... I only have 6600 miles on my car damnit how is that fine!!! they start at 11/32 by july they were at 7/32 and now at 4/32 is ridiculous... look out snows here i come, only problem is 150 a piece ouch..

· Registered
533 Posts
ecko what model hankooks did you get? I've had hankooks 426/418 on my cars for the last five years and never had to change em once even in the snow.. I absolutely love those tires... Only problem was the cars they were on got smashed... That's why i'm getting the hankook I-pikes for my snows and the Hankook Ventus V12's for the summer, If anyone is interested in all seasons the hankook H727 is the best on the market with a 100,000 mile tread life warranty... This is both a proffessional and personal opinion as I make my living off selling tires.. I'm upfront and honest with every customer anf would not put anything on your car that I wouldn't put on mine..

· Registered
533 Posts
thats very unfortunate.. Not every tire will hold up as expected and every maker has a few bad ones.. I for one would much rather have the kooks than my crappy eagles lol.. I guess you just gotta find what works for you and go with it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.