Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
:confused:... I have snow every weeks of the winter on mine... ;)

Nick

·
Registered
695 Posts
Im down south from all of you and had so much more snow on my ride, wish i took pictures. Had a total of 8 inches on the roof and the snow was to the bottom of my headlight. Wasnt able to move my car for four days.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Im down south from all of you and had so much more snow on my ride, wish i took pictures. Had a total of 8 inches on the roof and the snow was to the bottom of my headlight. Wasnt able to move my car for four days.
That's what shovels are for... My car is completely uncovered and shiny again, and I took that pic in my other post earlier this morning lol

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine gets snow, but i end up leaving every couple of hours so it blows off, the longest it stays parked is over night (probably around 8 hours), and our storm slowed down oer night, we only got like 2 inches

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
woot!!! florida is the only contiguous state in the union w/o snow-
from story i read- over about 70% of the US is covered in snow.

(and yet- its still cold enuff for my koup to show the crease)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thank god for a garage my wifes sorrento had over a foot of snow on it, but now mine is out side getting snowed on have over 3 inches on it now!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.