Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get together for a So. Cal meet.

Not too sure how many are from so cal. so hit me up if you are, or if your down to make the drive. Would like to get a good West Coast rep so if your interested email me at [email protected]
Look out Civic's and TC's The So. Kal Koups are comming

·
Registered
104 Posts
yup im definatley going to the ARK meet. cant wait. we should all roll together

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
yup im definatley going to the ARK meet. cant wait. we should all roll together
We should!!!! one behind the other going @ 100 MPH, that way we can get all the attention possible! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be nice... having a koup sx 6 speed, a koup ex 5 speed and a sedan all rollin out...its a sunday and im down to head out early... we should meet in the middle and then head out... im comming from Laguna Hills

·
Registered
696 Posts
Make that two SX 6 speeds, I'm going too!

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah im coming from south gate (90280).. we just have to figure out what half ways is.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Dvipercop. You confuse me. :D

Let me explain. I remember in an old post you mentioned your favorite vehicle is the Portland Police Dodge Charger but your location said Maryland. Now it says Portland but you're talking about going to an LA meet. :confused:

I do Loss Prevention in Portland, know alot of the Officers and plan on applying later this year when I finish up with some school.

Maybe we can do a meet up in the NW? Sorry not trying to thread jack, I would love to meet up with you guys but that's a little too south for me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
wow wow theres ganna be a meet??? casco88 your from south gate too!!!! holy shit whats going on here??? I'm from south gate too!! man I wanna go to the meet when is it??? and whose going???

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
If you are going to go, send me a pm!!!! I'll give you my contact info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts