Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my koup so far. We have to get the guage in and have a load of l.e.d.s to throw in still. The turbo needs to be installed still as well just waiting on the finishing touches on tuning it. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I like the car, a little over the top for my taste personally but it does look really good!

I think some orange on the rims would make the car or at least orange calipers.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah ganna do a ring on the rims. I feel this will always be a work in progress.lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice. Do you have a diffuser on the rear window? It looks like it some of the photos but definately not in others. If so where did you get it and how much? Looks good though, looks professional.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
yah ganna do a ring on the rims. I feel this will always be a work in progress.lol
Hey man express yourself however you want, your car is by far one of the most unique Koups out there. To be honest one of my favorite parts of your Koup is the blacked out "Forte Koup" emblems on the back of the car.

Haha last suggestion I promise, try to balance out the orange on the front of your car, maybe along the bottom of your headlights or somewhere along the grille. Since it's such a vivid and popping color I just figured it should be evenly balanced throughout the car :cool:

Most of all keep us posted with pics! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man express yourself however you want, your car is by far one of the most unique Koups out there. To be honest one of my favorite parts of your Koup is the blacked out "Forte Koup" emblems on the back of the car.

Haha last suggestion I promise, try to balance out the orange on the front of your car, maybe along the bottom of your headlights or somewhere along the grille. Since it's such a vivid and popping color I just figured it should be evenly balanced throughout the car :cool:

Most of all keep us posted with pics! :D

lol not a problem the front graphics have not been finished being put on yet. Hard with all the rain lately. But yes there is more vivid orange to come.lol And yes I do have a window wing on the back of the car. When I purchased this peice it was supose to go along the top of the window but it didnt fit. So we took it and gave it a bend and put it on the car that way. No way I was waisting $180 bucks.lol Working on getting some carbon fiber vynle work on the car as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The car looks great!! I personally love how it looks lowered so much. The blacked out emblems are a great touch. What did you use to blacken out the tail lights?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just the rustolium spray on tint worked OK going to have to get some real tint and heat shrink it on for a smoother look

·
Registered
47 Posts
Could you tell me more about the specs for your wheels?
They seem like they fit perfectly flush.
What is the size, width and offset?
Do you get any rubbing?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some more updated pics

So here are more pics with the wing fully installed and the grafics more compleate.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
looks awesome what kind of spoiler is that? and where did u get it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheel size

My car is currently in boston getting the shift tack put in and I dont remember off the top of my head but when I get the info I will let you know. alright matt.

The wing was kinda peiced together. I bought a randome cheap carbon fiber wing and then had the sides and base made from scratch. I have a friend that does body work and he created the bases.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Good stuff scoobs. Not a big fan on the writing on the sides (btw, what language is it and what does it say?) but other than that this car is perfect, great job.

I'm sad the spoiler is custom, one of my favorite so far. I kinda wanted to stop modding my Koup but this makes me want to do so much more, damn you! ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its supose to be korean and say individuality. I had it checked by a few diffrent people but some said yes some said kinda.lol idk.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A shift tack is an rpm gage with a light that you can tune to show you where the peak times to shift.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.