Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gym after work and came out from the gym to find THIS! ughhhh... and a small chicken scratch note that said " (plate number), Coming Backward, hit your car" ... Ya no shit, I saw that!
Honestly if you're backing up and it looks close that you may hit the car beside you, you don't keep GOING....
And yes, nice of them to leave me a note, with NO phone number. Now I have to go to a collision reporting centre in hopes to get this persons information.

Ugh I don't have patients for people who can't or shouldn't be driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
if classified as hit and run, it gets classified as not at fault. Since you have plate number on the note, if the plate can be traced (which they can do) you will not have to pay your deductable.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sounds to me like a witness to the accident gave you what info they could. Anyhow, you're lucky to have something to report from.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea just discussing this at work, and definitely sounds like a witness account, becuase I assume the actual person would have left contact information to avoid going through insurance. Either way I now have to go to a collision reporting centre in the West End of Toronto because some D bag couldnt leave me their number... at least i got something though!

·
Registered
248 Posts
you really lucked out with someone leaving the plate #. but, the aggravation of having to get it fixed etc. really sucks, man. i feel fer ya.

·
Registered
427 Posts
in florida, you would just have a nice scratch, no number. score number 303030 for canada

·
Registered
800 Posts
in florida, you would just have a nice scratch, no number. score number 303030 for canada
ayyye not true.... Some one backing into my elkys tailgate once before... i was deeply saddened until i looked in the cab.... someone place someones info through the crack :D new tailgate and free paintjob... gotta love it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
A clever girl you are ;)
hate to ever piss you off :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts