·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first line on the blog says the testing is complete.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HSD Coilovers Canada - HR SERIES

Ouuu I stumbled on to these. I never used HSD coilovers before anyone got an exp on them. I can't even find a review on these.

Does anyone know where to get BC Coilovers?

·
Registered
644 Posts
There are a few different coilover sets for our cars if you search around, i think at least 3, so look around and try to find some reviews. :]

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are a few different coilover sets for our cars if you search around, i think at least 3, so look around and try to find some reviews. :]
I know of 3. 2 of those are from Korea (Neotech and T&P), I know BC has a set but I haven't found a retailer for them. Then today in my search I found HSD.

If Tein doesn't think our market is worth it I might just seek out a set of BCs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
HSD Coilovers Canada - HR SERIES

Ouuu I stumbled on to these. I never used HSD coilovers before anyone got an exp on them. I can't even find a review on these.

Does anyone know where to get BC Coilovers?
I am getting those.. Been doing alot of research on it. very convinced with the reviews and technology; monotube, gas shock absorber, pillowball mount included, 12 adjustable damper. Good value for money i think. But that's just my 2cents.

If you're gonna race your koup, then maybe you should go for tein. HSD is an up and coming brand, it's not proven on the track yet i think. anyway will get them within this 2 months. will put up a review on it.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am getting those.. Been doing alot of research on it. very convinced with the reviews and technology; monotube, gas shock absorber, pillowball mount included, 12 adjustable damper. Good value for money i think. But that's just my 2cents.

If you're gonna race your koup, then maybe you should go for tein. HSD is an up and coming brand, it's not proven on the track yet i think. anyway will get them within this 2 months. will put up a review on it.
I might get these if I can't find BCs.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not according to [email protected] He told me yesterday that they dropped them from production due to "lack of interest" and "bad market conditions (shitty economy)"
Well that sucks, I have had Tein coilovers and currently have their springs for my Ralliart and they have to be hands down the best at what they do. Even a set of basics would have been awesome to see for the Forte.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread. Just in case anyone was still looking for Tein Coilovers, here is the part number, found em on the Tein Website. Not sure if they'll fit on Hatch or Sedan tho..
Part Number: SKF16-AUB00

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread. Just in case anyone was still looking for Tein Coilovers, here is the part number, found em on the Tein Website. Not sure if they'll fit on Hatch or Sedan tho..
Those are springs, not coilovers.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah, my bad, i'm going on about 2 hours of sleep in the past 3 days lol, sorry for any confusion...

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Those appear top be SRINGS only...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.