Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

I've been meaning to do this for a while but better late than never. I'm a local ringleader of ne'er-do-wells in Genesis Coupes, and alot of us REALLY like the Forte platform. Since we both drive cars from the same manufacturer and both share an addiction to tuning and generally hooning about in our cars, I'd like to invite you guys to attend any SoCal Genesis Coupe event individually or as a group anytime you can make it out.

We arrange out meets/cruises/shows at Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums - Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe Community in the California section, and we also have a facebook group (Genesis Coupe Owners) as well.

There are a couple weekly gigs that regularly happen, every tuesday night at Best Buy in Covina - hosted by a few different guys, and every Friday night in Buena Park hosted by Fixer and his legendary s/c'd Tiburon.

Hope to see you guys out there, I hope to see a few of you guys hop onto our forums and vice versa, I think we could really have some great meets/bbqs/cruises together!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I was out in the west convina meet, the cops dont really like us lol. This is great ive bin wanting to go to another meet soon

·
Registered
733 Posts
so what happened that day?
the cops out there dont like the cars for some reason, so they were giving out tickets to anyone for anything. some guy got a ticket because his liscence plate lights werent working

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.