Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who's in?? I know alot of people posted saying they wanted to meet, so let's do it!

Where: Sonic at 1632 Lemon Street, Anaheim, CA (corner of Orangethorpe and Lemon)

When: Saturday the 15th (this Saturday) at 2pm.

Who (so far):

Myself
YL Groper
A5ylum
Kia Guy
Fredstr2010
Kia Forplay
Alfonso

·
Registered
288 Posts

bump

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys, we got 5 of us going, I know there's more though! This should be fun, I'm looking forward to seeing some other Fortes!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're up to six! Who else is coming??

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like we're going to have great weather today too! I'm headed outside now to wash the beast...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Going for a wash. See you guys there.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife and I had a great time today! Had fun meeting all of you and putting a face to the names.

YLGroper, I hope you got my texts. Coast Highway was shutdown all around Joe's, and the wife was huuuuungry.

Can't wait to meet ya'll again!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Legit meet, need to do that again soon, and we need more FORTEs!!! lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I made a thread in the pictures forum if ya'll want to post pics in there too. All pics I had are posted here as well...

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/f...s/4716-socal-meet-01-15-2011-a.html#post60674

Pics from the meet a few of us had today. It was alot of fun to put some names to faces and, more importantly, see some more Fortes! :) Without further ado, here's my pictures. Kind of wished I would've brought my good camera, but oh well...

A few cruising pictures. I know, us Californians have the WORST weather... hahaha

·
Registered
288 Posts
My wife and I had a great time today! Had fun meeting all of you and putting a face to the names.

YLGroper, I hope you got my texts. Coast Highway was shutdown all around Joe's, and the wife was huuuuungry.

Can't wait to meet ya'll again!
Yeah, i didnt realize i was getting messages. I seen that they closed off the street. Im not sure what was going on.

Good to see all you guys today. Im uploading pictures right now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts