Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get a meet planned out for as soon as this weather clears up. I was thinking we could get together with some Souls and make it an unofficial UKE - LA meet? My buddy, who I have mentioned before, that is on a matrix forum is always asking me about meets. Maybe we can try to meet up with them? He also recommended going on a drive at GMR (Glendora Mountain Road) I believe it's called. So maybe a meet then drive while taking pics along the way?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Yes!!!! I know there are a lot more fortes in SoCAL so it can definitely turn into a big meet!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Cant wait for this meet, its going to be sick seeing all the fortes lined up :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
A5ylum5150 when does your friend have his meets. Let's get a meet somewhere that the cops ate not going to pull us over for just hanging out.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He doesnt have a usual time. If we can try and set a date in advance, I can let him know and also post on soul forums to make this a nice big fun meet

How about April 23rd?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about we meet somewhere from 12-like 4ish to give people time to arrive and we can take some pictures. then we'll head out to our drive? I'll talk to my buddy tonight after I get off work and ask him if there is a good meet up spot before GMR. Ive heard good stuff about that drive and would love for that to be included

·
Registered
733 Posts
Im in the north west end of the san fernando valley

1 - 20 of 131 Posts