Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today is my car's birthdayyy! :D Its been a year! Gosh how time has flown! Well anywho, I decided to detail my car and take some sexy glamor shots of her at sunset!

THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVARRR! <3

What do ya think??? :D This was taken with a digital camera.. so its not as good as it could be.. Lol but I still tried!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
The palm trees and palm froms look nice...the sky is a pretty blue, Grass could be a little greener.

JK! Red always looks good...next time take the pictures on the sun-side...Your shots have the wheels so dark you can't make out the details.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Happy birthday isana! You are one sexy car!
Aweees! <3 She truly is!!! I can't wait to get the newest mod on her! :D

The palm trees and palm froms look nice...the sky is a pretty blue, Grass could be a little greener.
JK! Red always looks good...next time take the pictures on the sun-side...Your shots have the wheels so dark you can't make out the details.
Lol yeah.. I didn't want my rims to stand out.... JUST YET ;)

very nice :)
Thankies!! :D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Car looks sick! I need to get some good scenery shots but on LI with this snow, not many places that look like where u are :(

What's the new mod coming fas? Tell us tell us!! Lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww thanks! I was soo lucky that on my Isana's birthday the weather finally let up! :D And yeah I live in a vacation home area... Its like 40 miles away from school.. but its worth it. I wash my car in peace... :D

Andddddd well.. I didn't want my RIMS to stand out YET... ;) hehehehee i'm gonna be living my childhood dream soon with my Toyo's ;) I'm too exciteddd

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Fas these are great! I am working on improving my photo editing skills. If you want, please email me the highest resolution versions of these and I will see what I can do to really make the photos POP! Use my Facebook email.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Nice pictures! That's one hot Koup :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
very nice car! how is your grill emblemless.?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Isana has grown into a fine ride in just one short year! Keep up the good work on her! Great pics too.
I've been fortunate enough to get a "sneek peek" at her latest mod and it is gonna look awesome!;)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks so much guys!! :) You really make my isana and I feel so special! :D And definitely look out for my newest mod!!! I can't waittttt.

@Copperhead_Koup: I did it myself... Lol :D I think I'm the first person to try this.. :) Besides Kia Foreplay

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Hey Fas93, do you have a close up picture of the grill ?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts

want a closer one? Lol

Thx Fas93. Nice work! I want to do the same thing, just have to find a set of balls to cut my grill :p. Did you use a salvage lower grill ?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Use a salvage lower grill???? Lol I went shopping for some mesh at quite a few hardware stores! I found this one and was thrilled with the results! :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Happy Happy B day too

Isana

Looking Great! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.