Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Chris out of Halifax, NS. Will be buying a new SX Koup come the summer and plan on making some minor but necessary mods to her to beef up the audio system and a few nicnac mods to the look of her. Cannot express how pumped I am to get this car, I have been looking to get a Civic, but a buddy of mine told me about the Forte Koup. I love it. Especially because everyone and their brother are driving around in Civic's, and I haven't seen too many Koup's around.

Hope we all can benefit from this forum!

Take care all

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I finally seen one Silver Koup yesterday after 3 months of owning one. Congrats on your decision, great deal for the coin and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am sure I will love it when I get it. Only a month away. I will be getting a black SX, the only ones I have seen around are red.
I have read about people having problems shifting with the MT, is it as bad as people are saying? I still haven't taken one out for an official test drive.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yes first gear sucks major balls but everything else feels fine... Basically second gear feels like first...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long did it take to get used to it? Or have you yet lol?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One flaw in a great reviewed car...I think I will cope lol.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I bought my car on 2/27 and i am now just getting used to it.. i would say, it will take you at least a couple weeks to get used to it. you just need to "pay attention" when using first..

sounds silly but its the truth

have you test driven a MT forte yet?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I haven't yet. I am going to university in Newfoundland right now, so I won't be back home to Nova Scotia for another month. I figure if I tested one here, that's all I'd be at instead of preparing for exams. I will be taking one out the first week I get back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts