Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had my first experience using a polish today! I freakin' LOVED it. Easy as heck to apply and look at the results!!

Kinda hard to see but the plastic has a great shine to it! I just wish I could get into the little holes in the grill and shine it up. I'll have to pop it out & wash it when I have more time.

THIS was the stuff I used. I will buy it again and again!

I used THIS on the black outer parts and the interior. So much better than anything I've ever got at auto zone!

It's supposed to last up to a year and it protects against a whole bunch of stuff. I hope the shine lasts. I can't stop staring at the Koup!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
nice!! looks like a mirror. haha. ill have to wash mine tomorrow..you just reminded me.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Drill + Buffer Pad?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks awesome. I just installed a few pieces from my dash kit i ordered from carid.com today. Youve just inspired me to do a wash n polish for tomorrow. I love my car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow! looks amazing! So only available online?

·
Registered
35 Posts
For honeycomb parts I use a Q-tip.
That sounds like a long painful way, however it would look good at the end :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen it at a few car shows/fairs around AZ but other than that I think it's only online :/

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have a feeling it wasn't the polish/buffer thingies fault, rather than my ex boyfriends.

He used it on my black Spectra a while back and I think he had the drill up too high cause that crap flew EVERYWHERE. It got on the rubber around the windows/doors & the plastic part kinda where your wipers are, and on the wiper arms...and it like dried there and was impossible to get off! So my black car had little specks of white all over the place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts