Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somebody know how is suposed to work? i don't realy see a difference,some bass enhanced at more then 60mph,but not realy speed controled enhancement,spoke with the dealer ,sad is running good...:confused:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
The volume increases the faster you drive to make up for the added engine noise and road noise. The stereo system does get louder, but not sure if it works better at lower volumes initially.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Exactly. Worked amazingly well on my last car (even had one mode for windows-down, one mode for windows-up), but the Kia's doesn't seem to turn the sound up enough with increased speed, even with the windows up. Oh well, I guess it helps though.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have volume control on my first car, its almost better to manually control the volume. With the controls on the steering wheel its not to hard to increase the volume. :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Everyone is turning the system on, right? I had to turn mine on, as it was off from factory. Didn't even know the feature was there, but I was hunting for the Sirius display change and found the speed thinger.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,894 Posts
Do you guys have broken thumbs and can't turn it up manually? :rolleyes:
We use it for the same reason people climb mountains...because it's there...LoL!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
so were do i go to adjust this thingy

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've enabled this but I don't think it's working for me - is there some indication that the volume actually changes? Does the volume display change? Nothing in the manual worth writing home about...

·
Registered
695 Posts
This thread is over a year old, but to answer you quest jcbel there is no notification that the volume is changing it just slow increases the volume as the car goes faster. again as I stated before if you want to have better control of the volume you are better adjusting it manually.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.