Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somebody know how is suposed to work? i don't realy see a difference,some bass enhanced at more then 60mph,but not realy speed controled enhancement,spoke with the dealer ,sad is running good...:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Exactly. Worked amazingly well on my last car (even had one mode for windows-down, one mode for windows-up), but the Kia's doesn't seem to turn the sound up enough with increased speed, even with the windows up. Oh well, I guess it helps though.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Everyone is turning the system on, right? I had to turn mine on, as it was off from factory. Didn't even know the feature was there, but I was hunting for the Sirius display change and found the speed thinger.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,549 Posts
Do you guys have broken thumbs and can't turn it up manually? :rolleyes:
We use it for the same reason people climb mountains...because it's there...LoL!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've enabled this but I don't think it's working for me - is there some indication that the volume actually changes? Does the volume display change? Nothing in the manual worth writing home about...

·
Registered
696 Posts
This thread is over a year old, but to answer you quest jcbel there is no notification that the volume is changing it just slow increases the volume as the car goes faster. again as I stated before if you want to have better control of the volume you are better adjusting it manually.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.