Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not me.......but damm what a BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i think that there are 3 members of the forum that are in south africa...havent been hearing from them in a while - so dont know if they are still active........(same thing about not hearing from our south american, middle east or asian members......sure would like to hear from them as its always neat to see what everyone else is doing with their cars....just see how much i post about the singapore cars lol )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not a Koup, but the 2.0 Cerato.. Kinda pissed I couldn't wait for the 6sp, but my old car wasn't doing so hot and draining money, so had to jump. Except for the clutch (yeah, not a fan), enjoying it so far.

Really REALLY wanted the Koup (only R10 000 more), but with kids the Wife said no. Even though I suggested that being only 10 and 6, the kids would have no problem getting in. Alas, didn't work. Guess that's what the bike's for then!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm here in JHB. Got myself a red Koup...if someone wants to arrange a meet, i would be interested to meet even if it is just a couple of people...

·
Registered
11 Posts
got my koup 2 weeks ago, its getting and better,
6 speed auto, i love the woosh sound it makes when u put your foot down
i feel like i'm 25 again, and i'm 42

·
Registered
310 Posts
im also from cape town

i have a burgundy/red manual.

twin pipes?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice. I want to do mine in gloss black... r1400...

·
Registered
310 Posts
ZAR 1400 lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Can be done for muuuuuch cheaper though

·
Registered
53 Posts
still active...did the vinyl gloss roof 2yrs ago at a professional store...looks like crap now...ad was told it was the high quality vinyl...going to paint the roof now...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts