Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
2.0 sedan owner here in Centurion... I've put a Noise Boys 57mm pipe on (it was cheap, sue me) which is very interesting to hear from an otherwise standard silver sedan.

I'm looking to get a BMC filter and just hang it in the airbox, the CAI and SRI systems noted around here are too expensive to bring in, for my wallet. As long as I don't lose power, I just want the nice sound.

Sub-Zero, your car/roof looks awesome! I see you have K&N filter - flat-panel or cone?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Koups from South Africa

Howzit!!

Here is another Red Koup from JHB, South Africa!

I bought it last year February after selling my cabbie, absolutely loving the Koup and now its time to start on the mods!

However that has to be put on the back burner for now while I train for Comrades next year!

Laters...

·
Registered
2 Posts
im also from SOUTH AFRICA GUYS-FOURWAYS DRIVE A RED KOUP 2012 - BUT SERIOUSLY MISS THE SPEED- ANY MODS WE CAN DO THIS SIDE AS MINE IS NORMALLY ASPIRATION 2.0 SX AUTO

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
im also from SOUTH AFRICA GUYS-FOURWAYS DRIVE A RED KOUP 2012 - BUT SERIOUSLY MISS THE SPEED- ANY MODS WE CAN DO THIS SIDE AS MINE IS NORMALLY ASPIRATION 2.0 SX AUTO
Are you just looking for performance based mods only?

·
Registered
6 Posts
South Africa!!:D - CPT

Didn't realise there were so many of us on here!:D

I'm always down for meets.. Ive done quite a lot to my Hatch so happy to help direct you for parts (y)
It is rather tricky as theres nothing really made for our cars here:(
But I'm going custom turbo in the new year!

Currently looking for new wheels...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts