Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:eek: inspected 4th windshield today service manager said to order another #5 looks like little stars through out the glass when in direct sun light.ther was a 2010 koupe on the lot with the same what i call sparkleys starting to lose my cool.anyone with the same problem ? dealership is trying to resolve the problem, very good dealer kearny pearson kia in sandiego

·
Registered
348 Posts
Retail on those windshields touches $700 up here right now... I hope they are actually 'faulty' and not just a product of the manufacturing. Wowsers.

I only notice this on my shield but it's from travelling on the highway. Even a speck of sand at 80 miles an hour will leave a mark - albeit a very tiny, often unnoticed mark. Once you get a couple thousand though the glass starts to show it's age and looks sparkley in direct sun.

I'm waiting for the aftermarket glass companies to begin production. Once my glass shop can get them in we'll have a lineup outside their door for a month (we've got a phone list of people already started!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.