Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
noo it's not going to be quality parts.. my opinion on ebay for turbo stuff is MAKE SURE you know its a reputable company.. or used brand name or something.. you dont want to skimp on a turbo, BOV, or wastegate.. can ebay ones work.. sure but they can also fail in 1 day and cause catastrophic failure.. that is simply a universal kit there is no manifold and no downpipe, none of the pipes are cut to work.. you have no injectors, no tuning .. i'm sure there are other things that are missing as well but that was just out of a quick glance

personally the only "ebay brand" things i would use for a turbo setup.. is a fmic, piping kits, bov pipe adapter, possibly lines for the turbo

i trust CXracing.. they make some quality stuff for good prices.. they sell turbos too but idk how their quality is on those.. i'd imaging if it's like of their other stuff they would be pretty decent..

if it sounds too good to be true.. i probably is

·
Registered
19 Posts
TO QUOTE THE NOTES SECTION:
4. totle 52 lb., Most part made by stainless Steel/Aluminum/Cast Construction

I wouldn't trust any seller that does not know how to spell "TOTAL"
Or the conflicting Terms and Policies section....

• Customer satisfaction is completely guaranteed. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us.
  • All sales are final. If you receive the incorrect product, or your product is damaged in shipping, please contact customer service and arrange for an exchange.
  • All shipping and handling fee will not be returned in any case.
  • Your satisfaction is of the utmost concern to us. Should a need arise to return an item that you have purchased, we will be happy to refund your purchase price or offer an exchange (we cannot refund the original shipping or return shipping fee). Please e-mail us in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and return instructions. All items should be returned within 10 days of receiving, must be in their original condition (not worn or altered).

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Again, fabbing your own manifold and 02 housing will big a huge PITA. If you buy one, buy a better turbo. If you keep stock internals, 7 psi is about all you can run. Its not worth all that work and $$ for that little horsepower. It will cost you another 1200 in parts and god knows how much for labor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.