Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,841 Posts
Good thank you for the spoiler i have to go to a custom garage?
I think Acura_Kai means the spoiler was custom-made and not available for sale. The e-Wing website doesn't show a spoiler for the Forte - just the body parts.

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
798 Posts
Kia Australia commissioned a body repair company to do up this demo car. They are bastards that won't tell anyone where that spoiler came from (obviously it's from another car), and they will sell to anyone for about $1,000 AUD.
But people have found a similar spoiler from the Mazda3 that fits.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,841 Posts
Kia Australia commissioned a body repair company to do up this demo car. They are bastards that won't tell anyone where that spoiler came from (obviously it's from another car), and they will sell to anyone for about $1,000 AUD.
But people have found a similar spoiler from the Mazda3 that fits.

I think that spoiler (in the OP's video) is used on the Hyundai Veloster...I've seen that shape on several pics and videos of the Veloster:

Reactions: Arith
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.