Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Car
Hey I’m looking at this spoiler thing it looks good for it’s price just want to know if it would fit a Kia cerato koup 2012 before I buy as I can’t find any spoilers from Australia made by kia

·
Administrator
744 Posts
You'd need to get the measurements of the EVO spoiler and measure against your car to see if it will fit or not.

I doubt anybody here has installed that spoiler on their Koup and would be able to give you a clear YES or NO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I been looking at the Mugen style wing for my car myself and all I have to suggest is to measure the rear section of the trunk which is roughly 44 inches wide and find a measurement of the base on the new wing u want. Next is to look at the mounting points of the wing to make sure it's as flat as possible since some trunks of other cars seem to curve downward at the edges. Our forte seems pretty flat for the most part.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,773 Posts
I been looking at the Mugen style wing for my car myself and all I have to suggest is to measure the rear section of the trunk which is roughly 44 inches wide and find a measurement of the base on the new wing u want. Next is to look at the mounting points of the wing to make sure it's as flat as possible since some trunks of other cars seem to curve downward at the edges. Our forte seems pretty flat for the most part.
Member Bigturboforte (who hasn't been on here in some time now) installed the Mugen spoiler on his GT.

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts