Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the best place to buy the stock spoiler. ive looked at carid, but ive heard bad things about them here on the forum, plus when i looked at the 2010 kia color code on their site 3d was not listed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bought mine at spoiler central painted perfect really nice style take alook on ebay or there web site was in the dealers other day and everybody thought it looked great

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
the factory spoiler can be purchased at any dealership.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Try ebay. They've always got reputable dealers selling spoilers. If I'm not mistaken.. I saw one the other day for 225 primed. BUT, that's what I THINK I saw. Just look around ebay. I'm sure you're bound to find one for a good price from a good source.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,879 Posts
where is the best place to buy the stock spoiler. ive looked at carid, but ive heard bad things about them here on the forum, plus when i looked at the 2010 kia color code on their site 3d was not listed.
There is (or was) a company on e-bay selling the factory Koup Spoiler for $247:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb19e5fbe.
A dealer parts department can sell the spoiler to you for $257...if your dealer won't sell it to you for that price call another dealer until you find one that will work with you. You also could call some of the Kia Part sites (like Kiaaccessorystore) -- they usually have good deals on-line.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts