Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Forte GT2
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in California so constantly washing my car is not an option. What should I rely on for spot cleaning? A spray wash? Or just water? I want to be able to right away clean stuff off the car that can damage the paint. Like bird poop.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,134 Posts
There are sprays available for spot cleaning - detailers - people who own showcars use them to spot clean their cars after driving to a show.

I hate the idea because of sand and small dust that can scratch the paint - but those owners don't seem to have a problem using them, and I admit I have used the Meguiars detailer to clean bird droppings off my car...:)

Product Font Line Art Advertising

·
Registered
2022 Forte GT2
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are sprays available for spot cleaning - detailers - people who own showcars use them to spot clean their cars after driving to a show.

I hate the idea because of sand and small dust that can scratch the paint - but those owners don't seem to have a problem using them, and I admit I have used the Meguiars detailer to clean bird droppings off my car...:)

View attachment 88764
Awesome!! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in California so constantly washing my car is not an option. What should I rely on for spot cleaning? A spray wash? Or just water? I want to be able to right away clean stuff off the car that can damage the paint. Like bird poop.
A good microfiber won't leave any spots. I'm very happy with Tilo microfiber for windows and car as well :cool:
Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
22 Forte GT2 DCT
32 Posts
My favorite is made by Lucas. They call it Slick Mist Seed Wax and it comes in a spray bottle. Like the others said, make sure you are using a good quality microfiber towel with a deep weave.

Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Fluid Drink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts