Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of my stage 3 and switchbacks. I'll probably end up takin the LED strip off when I install my HID's. Has anyone else installed the LED cabin lights with a sunroof? That was a major pain in the ass.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
looking good man. i have the blue interior lights too. idk if you have noticed yet, but its a real bitch to see in the car with them on. visibility was MUCH better with the regular lights in lol but these look better :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! i can't see anything but it does look alot better. I noticed that in pictures I saw before I bought 'em but I didn't care lol

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
lol my friend always gets pissed about the lights. "dude i cant see shit in here! why did you get blue??" lol im like shut the hell up. your cars a piece of shit! youre lucky i let you ride in this one :p

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i've installed the map led's and i have a sunroof. wasn't to hard for me.

·
Registered
519 Posts
where did u get the switch back turn signals?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
PAULST2419.... :D I applied to UT the other day... I'm so determined to go there!!!

And the LEDs look damn sexy! Good work! Though I don't know how you stay in college and work on your car... :/ I'm probably putting mine up for a year or 2

·
Registered
54 Posts
diodedynamics.com have the least expensive ones around. I installed them and couldn't have been happier.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PAULST2419.... :D I applied to UT the other day... I'm so determined to go there!!!

And the LEDs look damn sexy! Good work! Though I don't know how you stay in college and work on your car... :/ I'm probably putting mine up for a year or 2
Sounds good :) after i install my HID's I'll pretty much be done with all I wanted to do

diodedynamics.com have the least expensive ones around. I installed them and couldn't have been happier.
I got the 6000K low beams and fogs as well. I'll be putting them on in a couple weeks

·
Registered
519 Posts
did u get the resistor kit?

also does anyone know if there h11b hid kit is plug and play?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
did u get the resistor kit?

also does anyone know if there h11b hid kit is plug and play?
Instead of the resister kit I went to Advance Auto Parts and bought a Tridon EP34 flasher module. Easy to replace and better than using a resistor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So needing winter tires I been looking everywhere for the best deal on winter tires and either didn't find a good price or they were out of stock and I'd have to wait 5-7 days for shipping....So my cousin, knowing I was looking gave me a call and told me he knew of a kid down the street with Michelin winter tires mounted on the stock 16" VW Beetle wheels. He wants $250.00 for the tires and wheels!!!! $250!!!! He no longer has the car and just wants rid of them. Please tell me these will fit...I do know they are 5-100 bolt pattern...Just not sure if the hub will fit....They are also studded tires and have 3/4 tread left.....I can't beat this deal...not to mention if they did fit I will be rid of these ugly f*%ing hubcaps....

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
So needing winter tires I been looking everywhere for the best deal on winter tires and either didn't find a good price or they were out of stock and I'd have to wait 5-7 days for shipping....So my cousin, knowing I was looking gave me a call and told me he knew of a kid down the street with Michelin winter tires mounted on the stock 16" VW Beetle wheels. He wants $250.00 for the tires and wheels!!!! $250!!!! He no longer has the car and just wants rid of them. Please tell me these will fit...I do know they are 5-100 bolt pattern...Just not sure if the hub will fit....They are also studded tires and have 3/4 tread left.....I can't beat this deal...not to mention if they did fit I will be rid of these ugly f*%ing hubcaps....
Uh WTF?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts