Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everbody!! im just going to but some minor mods on my car nothing fancy!... i want to start wit the K badges and the shark fin antenna...just wondering how do i take out the original badges and install the new ones?? and same goes for the antenna how is it installed? i know this might be a kinda stupid question but i really don't know! :eek:....The other thing is that i was wondering if to get the Lip spoiler or the other one...? some suggestions?? anyways i'll appreciate some help!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
And the almighty Modding Bug just bit another unsuspecting Forte owner...LOL

Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
695 Posts
The badges come of with a little heat and some fishing line and a lot of patience. There is a thread somewhere with pictures. The antenna is pretty easy, take your time to get your mesurments right so its centered. Takes about 10 or 15 minutes to complete. As for the spoiler, I went with the lip spoiler for my Koup, didn't want to take away from the original lines of the car. I am sure you can find a car on this forum with almost each type of spoiler. Good luck, and HAPPY MODDING.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The badges come of with a little heat and some fishing line and a lot of patience. There is a thread somewhere with pictures. The antenna is pretty easy, take your time to get your mesurments right so its centered. Takes about 10 or 15 minutes to complete. As for the spoiler, I went with the lip spoiler for my Koup, didn't want to take away from the original lines of the car. I am sure you can find a car on this forum with almost each type of spoiler. Good luck, and HAPPY MODDING.

Thanks alott!!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts