Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Whadda ya at b'y!!! Welcome to the forums! I too have a LX, and unfortunately the stock head unit doesn't give us many options as far as audio upgrade. I replaced all the stock speakers with Infinity 6032CF 2 way speakers. Right now they are just running off of the stock head unit and are an awesome upgrade compared to the stock speakers. I plan on getting a double din touch screen after christmas, at which point ill be adding a 4 channel amp (which i already have).
As for the steering wheel controls, if you get an aftermarket head unit you'll need to get a pac steering wheel interface, and from what I have heard, you still have all the functions.

Hope this helps, hopefully I'll see you around. I've got a titanium sedan with HID's, tinted windows and K emblems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
PS. If you are looking for a good car audio place in town, I highly recommend CarTunes on O'leary Ave by the avalon mall.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have read in a few places you would be SOL for the AUX/USB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.