Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how much wattage is pumping through the speakers? the stock sound is really good. just wondering. 150+? or more?
thanks

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
stock stereo does sound really good :)
and your question is a good one I don't have a for sure answer but I'm thinking its less
then a hundred

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boo!! thanks guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you guys like the sound of the Koup (I have one), the sound in the Rondo is better than that. This one is amazing:eek:, better separation of high and low, more clear with more punch.

I don't know for the Koup but I know the speaker in the Rondo are made by Infinity.

But hey, the Koup have a good sound too !!:D

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've never been in a rondo. but at times, i wish the koup stereo was a little bit better.

If you guys like the sound of the Koup (I have one), the sound in the Rondo is better than that. This one is amazing:eek:, better separation of high and low, more clear with more punch.

I don't know for the Koup but I know the speaker in the Rondo are made by Infinity.

·
Registered
142 Posts

The speakers that sound good are the ones you buy after you buy the car, stock speakers always sound muddy no matter what car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.