Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how does everyone like it? I think I might put it on my EX. I think it will help my headroom problem with bringing the sterring wheel closer to me when I have the seat tilted back so my head doesn't touch.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's an absolute must for me. I'm rather long-legged and by the time I've gotten my legs comfortable, it's a long reach to the wheel...until I telescope it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I thought. Going to have to get it. Just a matter of getting my buddy that used to work on Kia's to put it in.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's pretty sweet. Not sure how much work would be involved in the conversion and if it would be cost effective though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I needed it to drive comfortably. I'm 6'7" and have the seat tilted back for comfort and have the steering wheel up and out all the way. Perfect fit in the SX, the LX that I had as a loaner didn't have it and I couldn't get a good driving position.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kia is saying that the telescope/tilt can't be added to my EX because it is designed differently. I say it is BS but I also have been talking to KIA and how discussted I am with the dealership that I might just buy out of my lease since I tried to return the car less then 12 hours after I bought it.

I like this car but my back hursts my heads hit the roof and I'm just not comfortable. So anyone want to lease a KIA Forte Koup EX for 208.00 a month. I think I can transfer my lease.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
reminds me of a space shuttle lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts