Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

Well it's been four months now and everything is so cool (knock on wood) with my SX Koup 2010. Went to my first service check up (oil change, etc.), paid the $35 and I went on my way. Every thing is working good (as it should) and I'm a happy camper.
My ride is bone stock from the factory ( I know, I know) but I actually like it this way. I haven't debadged the car because even with the KIA badge on, they (my friends) still say *I thought it was a Honda*,lol.
Living here in Hawaii, gas is at a premium so performance parts is out of the question here. But that's ok, I'm not trying to break any sound barriers here, with my driving, I'd probably end up in a ditch,lol. Plus taking the extended warranty, my service manager suggested to keep the matter uncomplicated, keeping the stock (drive train) design would eliminate (you know what I mean) the red tape.
So all in all this has been a very happy journey for me. No unexpected situations with this fabulous ride. It's a miser on fuel plus it does has some get up and go (even though it is stock). You get more bang for the buck and it just looks good. Handling is superb and the A/C is cold (very important in Hawaii). Although I can't really blast the stereo, it has a really rich sound though (if the song sounds good, you don't have to play it loud) and that's loud enough for me. With the clear bra and tinted window all around (the windshield has clear tint), it's a very cool environment.
I opt for the 5spd auto because at my age, I'm to lazy to shift, especially living on a small island,lol. I will keep you posted on my on going adventure with this SX Koup. Best Regards :D

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Modded or stock......the Forte is a sweet ride.
I'm glad to hear that all is well with your ride. For the most part, there hasn't been too many issues....with the Forte.
I've had mine now for just past one year and all is well. I love driving my car.

Aloha :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts