Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Kia Forte Koup Photos

This is for stock Forte Koup's only.... post yours up..... would love to see different color combo's.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I LOVE the front end on this car....so aggressive!!!

Not to sure about those sideskirts though, kinda look outta place. But to each their own. Overall the car is great!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics - i love the ball being in them to show just how low the car sits. Its one of the most aggressive stances on a stock car that I have ever seen! Kudos Kia!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Is that the Racing Red color or the Spicy Red in the pictures above?
pretty sure it's the Racing Red , very confusing:confused: though 'cause according to Kia website the Koup EX (gunmetal rims) comes in Spicy Red only and the Koup SX comes in racing Red only , but then again my sales rep told me that the monroof comes standard on all Koup SX:confused::confused::confused: go figure

I'm so freaking :confused: , but it doesn't matter 'cause I've all ready took delivery of my baby :D Metallic Gray Koup SX w/moonroof and all the goodies :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice colour choice. I still can't really decide what colour I'm going to pick but I have about 3-4 months to decide. White seemest to be the rarest from what I can tell and I am leaning towards it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts