Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i've had the car for 3 months already, only put 1500 miles on it so far. i dont drive like a maniac, i avoid potholes like the plague. was putzing around my car today and noticed a bubble on the front driver side tire. not a little one....A BIG ONE!! it has to be from the last 3 days cause i actually added air to my tire the other day and it wasnt there. its that noticable! just wondering if i should call the dealer and flip on him and try to get a new tire, or go buy 4 new tires all together! anyone else have this problem?

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holler!!!! lol gotta wait a few days, my dealer is an hour away! unless i can use another dealer thats alot closer? idk how this stuff works. the dealer next to me is a rip off artist! trying to charge 22k for an ex model lol paid 17k for an sx but hes far!!!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealer is a dingle berry! I actually want to take it to the dealer closer to me, cause I don't think they've ever seen an sx before. Plus with all the badges removed, they're so stupid I bet they won't even know it's a Kia! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.