Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Kia Tuners and Enthusiast!

I'am new to this site, I do not own a forte but I do own a 2004 Kia Rio Cinco.

I'am the newly apppinted StreetKiaz Florida Chapter leader. It is another forum, I will not post the link, due to many forums being strict with linking other forums. So please pm and I will send you the link!

In the meantime, like I previously mentioned above I am the florida chapter leader, and what I plan on doing is reorganizing florida. We have a lot of numbers and I want to bring it all back. This is the first meet under my reign if u will. And it is going to be a weekend meet. In Ft. Lauderdale. I currenrly reside in deltona. We are having this meet at another kia owners home. The dates are March 25-27. Here is what is planned...

March 25th: Drive down and we will have a Kia dealer meet, later on that evening we will be attending "The Towers" weekly car meet.

March 26th: BBQ Meet and Greet, and modding.

March 27th: Brunch and depart home.

We also will be unveiling the First 1st Gen Kia Rio AWD w/ a BPT Transplant. And hopefully a turbo'd forte from mass. By Mark Ingall of StreetKiaz and Kfx Performamce. There will be plenty of Kias Rios, sephias, spectras ect.

We would love to see you all out there. I will also be planning local meets in my area. If you are intersted please pm me. And ill give u some contact info!!!

I thank you all for your support. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
427 Posts
HELL YEAH!! I GO TO SCHOOL AT NOVA! Ill be there for sure! Woot!

Calling all Kia Tuners and Enthusiast!

I'am new to this site, I do not own a forte but I do own a 2004 Kia Rio Cinco.

I'am the newly apppinted StreetKiaz Florida Chapter leader. It is another forum, I will not post the link, due to many forums being strict with linking other forums. So please pm and I will send you the link!

In the meantime, like I previously mentioned above I am the florida chapter leader, and what I plan on doing is reorganizing florida. We have a lot of numbers and I want to bring it all back. This is the first meet under my reign if u will. And it is going to be a weekend meet. In Ft. Lauderdale. I currenrly reside in deltona. We are having this meet at another kia owners home. The dates are March 25-27. Here is what is planned...

March 25th: Drive down and we will have a Kia dealer meet, later on that evening we will be attending "The Towers" weekly car meet.

March 26th: BBQ Meet and Greet, and modding.

March 27th: Brunch and depart home.

We also will be unveiling the First 1st Gen Kia Rio AWD w/ a BPT Transplant. And hopefully a turbo'd forte from mass. By Mark Ingall of StreetKiaz and Kfx Performamce. There will be plenty of Kias Rios, sephias, spectras ect.

We would love to see you all out there. I will also be planning local meets in my area. If you are intersted please pm me. And ill give u some contact info!!!

I thank you all for your support. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I wonder were is mark getting his turbo from.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Owner off streetkiaz the guy with the blue forte with the red all over the side skirts.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i'll be in florida around that time so i might show.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come thru, the more the merrier!!!! Pm me for my contact info!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Me and my fiance will also be in attendance as we always go to the towers meet and lately we've been taking her car out there too. Her koup that is. lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet, well be looking foward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please anyone from forte forums, attending either the meet or towers please pm me with a xontact number so we can all be in the same section!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Agh. Lol u were there with us bro!!! Lol u better let e know we came thru!!!! Also u can see the video i made on youtube, look up kdm2ner on youtube and check out the video!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts