Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Kia Tuners and Enthusiast!

I'am new to this site, I do not own a forte but I do own a 2004 Kia Rio Cinco.

I'am the newly apppinted StreetKiaz Florida Chapter leader. It is another forum, I will not post the link, due to many forums being strict with linking other forums. So please pm and I will send you the link!

In the meantime, like I previously mentioned above I am the florida chapter leader, and what I plan on doing is reorganizing florida. We have a lot of numbers and I want to bring it all back. This is the first meet under my reign if u will. And it is going to be a weekend meet. In Ft. Lauderdale. I currenrly reside in deltona. We are having this meet at another kia owners home. The dates are March 25-27. Here is what is planned...

March 25th: Drive down and we will have a Kia dealer meet, later on that evening we will be attending "The Towers" weekly car meet.

March 26th: BBQ Meet and Greet, and modding.

March 27th: Brunch and depart home.

We also will be unveiling the First 1st Gen Kia Rio AWD w/ a BPT Transplant. And hopefully a turbo'd forte from mass. By Mark Ingall of StreetKiaz and Kfx Performamce. There will be plenty of Kias Rios, sephias, spectras ect.

We would love to see you all out there. I will also be planning local meets in my area. If you are intersted please pm me. And ill give u some contact info!!!

I thank you all for your support. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
427 Posts
HELL YEAH!! I GO TO SCHOOL AT NOVA! Ill be there for sure! Woot!

Calling all Kia Tuners and Enthusiast!

I'am new to this site, I do not own a forte but I do own a 2004 Kia Rio Cinco.

I'am the newly apppinted StreetKiaz Florida Chapter leader. It is another forum, I will not post the link, due to many forums being strict with linking other forums. So please pm and I will send you the link!

In the meantime, like I previously mentioned above I am the florida chapter leader, and what I plan on doing is reorganizing florida. We have a lot of numbers and I want to bring it all back. This is the first meet under my reign if u will. And it is going to be a weekend meet. In Ft. Lauderdale. I currenrly reside in deltona. We are having this meet at another kia owners home. The dates are March 25-27. Here is what is planned...

March 25th: Drive down and we will have a Kia dealer meet, later on that evening we will be attending "The Towers" weekly car meet.

March 26th: BBQ Meet and Greet, and modding.

March 27th: Brunch and depart home.

We also will be unveiling the First 1st Gen Kia Rio AWD w/ a BPT Transplant. And hopefully a turbo'd forte from mass. By Mark Ingall of StreetKiaz and Kfx Performamce. There will be plenty of Kias Rios, sephias, spectras ect.

We would love to see you all out there. I will also be planning local meets in my area. If you are intersted please pm me. And ill give u some contact info!!!

I thank you all for your support. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Owner off streetkiaz the guy with the blue forte with the red all over the side skirts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come thru, the more the merrier!!!! Pm me for my contact info!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet, well be looking foward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please anyone from forte forums, attending either the meet or towers please pm me with a xontact number so we can all be in the same section!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Agh. Lol u were there with us bro!!! Lol u better let e know we came thru!!!! Also u can see the video i made on youtube, look up kdm2ner on youtube and check out the video!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.