Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
yeah i've been keeping up with it. the only problem is that they rushed it towards the end, so it isn't perfect. if it were mine, i'd un-wrap it, go over the body kit to smooth it out, then paint it stock. oh, and i feel like the stock koup lines are better than the body kit. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
733 Posts
ya i saw this to, I like it but its to bulky looking, like the koup was doing steroids for a couple years lol.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Deff could look cleaner. It would be nice if he just did the fender flares and didnt add that "exit port" (for lack of a better term) on the front fenders. And in some of the detailed pictures you can see where it is wrinkly

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
If you look at some of the higher res pics... its allllll bubbly. And the real cf clashes with the fake cf. Sorry, I'm a girl for a nice clean looking car. This body kit and the fake cf, kill it for me.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Def too much over the top.... unless this guy was a pro drifter or something, you can't pull off this style on a FWD car. I respect the time went into his car, but I think it could be way cleaner.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I can appreciate someone's hard work and whoever designed this definitely has a talent. That style is not for me though. As other people have stated it looks rushed. I agree with Fas93 that a clean car is the way to go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts