Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting at the dealer as I type this on my phone so bare with me on the typos. Anyway came in for regular scheduled maintenance and turns out there is a front strut recall (bushings or clamps forgot already lol) so worked out well since I am getting that replaced too. Anyway just a heads up for any people who haven't had this done yet.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Please use search first...this TSB has been around for months....this is not a recall, but a preventative thing...they will do this with out you even knowing they did it.

By the way the "Search Basics 101 Class" is $89.95 plus tax by cash or credit only.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My bad but it will be a cold day in hell before i use the search when on the cell phone! There i said it.

And i am already in K.I.A.'s class but i am the guy who sleeps through it. ;)

Oh and one more thing on a totally unrelated note because it's too good not to post. Kid Destroys Bully - CollegeHumor video

·
Registered
103 Posts
cant believe how far that video has travelled happened in a sydney suburban school few days ago and now has gone gangbusters right around the world, the kids a bit of an instant celeb over here but that incident did earn him a suspension,however i think he should have been given a #%&#* medal!:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts