Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What styling changes would you make to the Koup? There are a few things on it that don't really make sense..eg the flat black rear diffuser..nothing else is flat black..ditto the chrome door handles, no other chrome other than the emblems, doesn't really make sense, stylistically. I think it would be cool to have a Le Mans style gas cap [a la Shelby Cobra] to emulate competition look.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
What styling changes would you make to the Koup? There are a few things on it that don't really make sense..eg the flat black rear diffuser..nothing else is flat black..ditto the chrome door handles, no other chrome other than the emblems, doesn't really make sense, stylistically. I think it would be cool to have a Le Mans style gas cap [a la Shelby Cobra] to emulate competition look.
Must agree with you about the door handles. It apear that US Koup has body color door handles but not the rest of the world:confused:

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Only the SX models have the chrome door handles and the gloss black grille and fog light pieces. On the EX models (in Canada, dunno about anywhere else) the handles are body colour and the grille and fog light pieces are flat black as well.

As for improvements, I think they should have given the Koup the same headlight assembly as the sedan (with the black "eyeliner").

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ahh blackeyeliners on the lights that would have been cool I agree.
I like the gas cap idea..
I've said this before but I really wish the would have kept the concept koups hood cause those indents were neat looking.. I think all these things together would have been good together!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Canada EX Koup has chrome door handles, chrome exhaust tips, chrome headlights liner. Flat black front plastic pieces match the back diffuser.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts