Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
The red, black amp cables?

If you're referring to the power cables, you need to run them to your battery and chassis.

If you're referring to the RCA cable, there's no RCA jack on the stock headunit. You will need to buy a LOC.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Go to the thread bass knob it explains how to hook up a stock radio to an amp and where to put the power wire and what not

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to the thread bass knob it explains how to hook up a stock radio to an amp and where to put the power wire and what not
could u put a link up to go to that thread for me? i just hop the 2011's will be the same cuz thats what im going to get and this will be the first mod i will do seeing how my sub and amp are in my 1977 f150 lol so theres not alot of room for anything behind m seat lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
could u put a link up to go to that thread for me? i just hop the 2011's will be the same cuz thats what im going to get and this will be the first mod i will do seeing how my sub and amp are in my 1977 f150 lol so theres not alot of room for anything behind m seat lol
http://www.forteforums.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/3290-bass-control-knob.html
The first page is about a bass control knob and the rest is people trying to help me set it up which i did. If you need any help ive troubleshooted about everything so i should be able tohelp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts