Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting my 5 door soon. Test drove it about a month or so ago and i loved it. Now im starting to think of all the mods i want to do on it. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Dizzy gears...that's a very vague question...I could name so many things but idk what youre looking to do...are you looking for performance, sound, looks, all of the above? Be a little more specific and I'm sure a bunch of people will recommend a lot of different mods for you to do. I would say a CAI, exhaust, tints, HIDs, new emblems, debadging, and LED lighting throughout the car (i.e. Map lights, license plate lights, trunk lights, Audi mod, switchback signals, etc.)

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yess all of the above. this is what ive thought of so far:
tint windows
hids leds
carbon fiber hood and door handles?
rims
upgrade the sound system and the speakers
drill slotted rotars
calipers
exhuast
grill
badges and tire caps
bucket seats if possible

thats all i got so far

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well since you're getting a hatch, and hatches are the utility vehicle of cars ;) I like to see hatches as multi-vehicles. Roof racks etc. Anything multi-purpose oriented gets me excited.

Hard to find roof racks that are fit to the Forte 5 just yet though.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds cool but I dnt think id use it much

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol cool ..hmmm carbon fiber mirrors sound good and I think I'm gnna drop it too . Any suggestions on mods for the interior?

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
well, music synced Red or Blue footwell LEDs, LEDs in the rear speakers, White interior LEDs. Thats all i can think off, unless you wanna paint your trim ( :( please don't)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Which trim level are you planning on getting? If an EX save your money on some of those mods and move up to the SX.

As for interior, Sherwood has a dash kit for '11 Forte sedans I bet it'll fit. Katskins leather would be a nice addition but pricey...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm getting the sx. Does the 2011 sedan and koup have the same touch screen radio Luke the 5 door?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts