Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only compliant I have about my Koup. When you cut the engine off and take out the key's you can still roll the windows up till you open the doors the sunroof you can not.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yep, thought about rerouting the power source, but would need schematics.
Should be fairly simple with the diagram in hand.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
There is a "Sunroof Relay" available through a number of aftermarket retailers at will automatically close the sunroof when you turn off the car. Check out places like KSPEC, Korean Auto Imports and eBay.

eg: detail KSPEC KDM Performance Center

·
Registered
695 Posts
I actually purchased that exact relay, haven't installed since i need to remove the linear from the roof, will have installed when i get my audio system installed since the shop wont charge me any extra. should be any day now, will post pictures or a video when done.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think I would like to have the option to open or close it after the key is off. If parked in the sun, I sometimes will raise it a little to let heat out. Not sure I would like an auto close.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I think I would like to have the option to open or close it after the key is off. If parked in the sun, I sometimes will raise it a little to let heat out. Not sure I would like an auto close.

I agree, which is why I won't be ordering it. Just posted it here for everyone's info.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts