Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, names Randy,I live in Houston TX. But enough about me I have someone for you to meet! MIGHTY MOUSE came to me 9500 miles ago on July 7. He's A beastly Sedan EX with alotta heart and its been a blast to and from work and EVERYWHERE inbetween ever since. From the ground up: 18" Sacchi wheels wrapped in Falken ZIEX ZE-912 rubbers. Custom 2.5 catback exhaust with a magnaflow comin out my tail. Spectre Intake, Various panels painted and decaled under the hood, Driver side black pinstripe with creatively added red border. Coils are next but not for a minute. OH and i almost forgot! i did the audi headlight mod before the paper plates came off! Drove the dealership nuts when i went up their to finish the down payment, :D Anyways.Hope you guys enjoy my wrench time. And if you live in houston HIT ME UP im goin nuts seein all these old people driving the few fortes that i see.:eek:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ill post pics in the mornin, im about to crash out....peace!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome! Another Texas guy here, maybe youll come to SA sometime?

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I got family in Katy... might have to head on down with my Koup for a visit :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.