Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Im Andrew from South Africa, birthplace of the vuvzela...But please dont hold that against me :)....Here's my baby

·
Registered
587 Posts
SWeet RIDE!

You should think about installing a vuvuzela on it :)
I personally dont think it is that annoying....it adds to the excitement of the game! (IMO)

Welcome by the way!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro, i absolutely love my car...Been driving toyota my whole life till i found my Koup... We only have 162 in South Africa as of yet

About the vuvuzela.... :) Im not a big soccer fan, im more of a rugby person...But the vuvu is part of South African soccer culture...And the whole idea of hosting a big event in another country is experiencing the country's culture...So what did the world expect? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A vuvuzela car horn!! Damn that would actually be sweeet!!

Mine is one of 162 KOUPs in South Africa, Only one model... and its a 2.0 not a 2.4.... There is a 5 month waiting list for them here :):)
I was on my way to buy a Mitsubishi Lancer, when i drove past the Kia dealership and saw my KOUP....Divine Intervention??? I think so :)

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Are those wheels stock with the Koup? They only come on the sedans here. They look really good on your car!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm watching South Africa kicking France's ass right now and loving it =D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also just watched SA beat France....I am one of the 161 Koup owners from SA...Currently watching Nig vs Kia....sorry Korea. Those wheels are the same as the 4 doors, except that they are Anthresite in colour, i think it looks wicked on our Koups

·
Registered
567 Posts
Also just watched SA beat France....I am one of the 161 Koup owners from SA...Currently watching Nig vs Kia....sorry Korea. Those wheels are the same as the 4 doors, except that they are Anthresite in colour, i think it looks wicked on our Koups
I didn't know if I should root for Nigeria because I want African team to go through or to root for South Korea because they make my car haha.

Anyway, I thought I'd make a thread about the World Cup so feel free to post your thoughts, expectations, let-downs, etc.

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/forte-forums-lounge/1812-world-cup-2010-a.html#post22629

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome to the Forte community!

That is one shiney Koup!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.