Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still looking for someone who has a Koup and may be interested in swapping their headlights with my Sedan headlights...I am in Northeast Ohio if anyone is interested and their lights are defect free like mine. Would like to know soon so I could do my audi LED headlight mod before the snow falls....

For location purposes I am about 1 hour Northeast of Cleveland....a few hours from Pittsburgh...

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Still looking for someone who has a Koup and may be interested in swapping their headlights with my Sedan headlights...I am in Northeast Ohio if anyone is interested and their lights are defect free like mine. Would like to know soon so I could do my audi LED headlight mod before the snow falls....

For location purposes I am about 1 hour Northeast of Cleveland....a few hours from Pittsburgh...
REALY REALY interested to swap with you...... We could meet halfway in let say Rochester NY !!!:rolleyes:
Seriously... I realy want to swap mine too but we are 500 miles apart!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D*%M!!! The distance is the killer in this scenario....I looked up directions...That would be too far for me in one day to travel, since I have little ones to look after when I am not working....If you think of anything else, throw it at me....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You will do the whole drive? Sure!!! lol.

It's more like 20 hrs from where you're located....

·
Registered
316 Posts
You will do the whole drive? Sure!!! lol.

It's more like 20 hrs from where you're located....
Actually i plan on going to detroit in the spring for some red wings games. If neither of us have the proper headlights by then i'll take mine out, fit them in a suitcase and bring them with me.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like a plan "IF" neither of us have ours swapped by then. Actually my fiance's sister lives in Toledo, Ohio which is only 45 minutes from Detroit.

But I'd really prefer to have them swapped by then...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd say if you don't need your car for a week or so, ship 'em.

Yesterday, in fact, I shipped a bike frame from NW Indiana to WI and UPS ground estimated 1 day. KY to OH should be pretty fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts