Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw some led strips on ebay and they caught my eye and i decided to try them out...

installed them today on my lunch break from work and even in the daylight, theyre relatively bright. the difference between all the different ones ive tried is this one has 3 tight led blocks every inch or so rather than a bunch spread out.

i like it a lot. it gives it a more OEM look IMO... comments welcome but be nice:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I like them however the yellow tint doesn't do it for me. Get switchbacks bro! Make the headlights look better with the all white look

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya im actually taking that tint off tomorrow morning. im not a fan of it either. plus is hard to see at night lol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looks really great,
Glad to hear your pulling the tint off the headlights too lol ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry to sound stupid or hijacking this thread but if you get switchbacks do you still need to remove the orange reflector????

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
U don't NEED to, ecko...from the sides, you'll see the amberish glow from the lights. But from the front with the white switchbacks, then have the LED strip and in my case white HID's...mmm...sexy lol :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Bro, Paul from DD has so many threads. Find them! They are a must! With your white Koup....white hids, LEDs and switchbacks would look insane! And yeller fogs :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.