Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've had my '11 SX for about 2 months now. Has anyone else noticed that if you stand in front of your car about 10 feet away, one of your lenses will have a brownish hue? I was showing off my car to a friend the first week I had it and he said What's up with the differenct color headlights... At first I thought it was the angle of the light so I went to a parking lot, parked at different angles, the passenger lens looked bownish, not the conical area directly around the bulbs, the other vertical and horizontal silver surfaces. The clear lens is the same though. Brought it to my dealers attention, so we walked around the lot looking at all the Forte's, they all seemd to have the same problem (to varying degrees).
Tell me I'm not the only one to ever notice this :confused: ....

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have the same car, in white and have not noticed any discoloration in the lens. It allmost sounds like a heat issue, but if the same was seen on the cars at the dealer lot than I have no idea other than a defective batch of lens got through and into production.

I would ask to have it replaced, but that's just me

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree, have the dealer replace the lenses until they match. Nothing looks worse than fogged or uneven headlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts