Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I called the local Kia parts department and got prices on some of the sx-r parts. Here is what they gave me (unpainted, primed only):

front chin spoiler - $473.83
side sills - $473.83
rear lip spoiler - $564.55
R badges - $30.25 each
R door sills - $94.95

Are these the same prices everyone else in Canada is getting?

(Maybe I'm not supposed to be listing prices here, not sure. I can delete it I guess)

They also said the eibach springs have been discontinued. He said it lowers the car too much and would be too much of a problem in the snow anyways.

Just curious...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Those would be the same prices as in mississauga

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey, I called the local Kia parts department and got prices on some of the sx-r parts. Here is what they gave me (unpainted, primed only):

front chin spoiler - $473.83
side sills - $473.83
rear lip spoiler - $564.55
R badges - $30.25 each
R door sills - $94.95

Are these the same prices everyone else in Canada is getting?

(Maybe I'm not supposed to be listing prices here, not sure. I can delete it I guess)

They also said the eibach springs have been discontinued. He said it lowers the car too much and would be too much of a problem in the snow anyways.

Just curious...
You missed the Tower Strut bar.

Vibrant Performance SX-R Strut Bar - $149.00 (without tax).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stockey - how'd that Bright spoiler turn out? Does it fit nice and evenly to the top curves on the trunk? What about color match? Or did yours come unpainted?

·
Registered
122 Posts
what about the FAST wheels?.. and rubbers?

·
Registered
105 Posts
These are directly from our Accesory list from KIA CANADA

"R" Package Front Skirts (primed) $ 473.83 Side Skirts (primed) $ 473.83 Rear Spoiler (primed) $ 564.55 "R" Badge (single) $ 30.25 "R" Branded Door Sills $ 94.95 Koup/Forte Performance Air Filter $ 51.48 Performance Exhaust $ 574.65 Eibach Springs $ 330.00 Strut Tower Brace $ 149.99

Cheers,
Rob

P.S. Not everyone can get the last 2.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You know what I don't get it is I've requested once price for the "R" parts and my dealer gave me this list, but every dealer sells for a lot more. He probably gave me the cost price.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You know what I don't get it is I've requested once price for the "R" parts and my dealer gave me this list, but every dealer sells for a lot more. He probably gave me the cost price.

Yes that was a special introductory price if dealers stocked up, not many did.

What I posted was list prices, we give a 15% discount to all forum members.

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got my Bright spoiler today! :)

Got it from ebay, $150 cdn, $20 shipping from Korea. Color matches perfectly, fit looks good. Couldn't believe it made it over here so quick (1-2 weeks).

Now I just have to wait for the weather to warm up to stick it on, which might be 5 months away.

I want to get a couple R badges, but I can't get through to Bellamy Kia parts. Keep getting the answer machine. Something is going on up there as they turfed a bunch of people recently.

Soul4U, can I get these thru you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.